Please read and agree to the following terms and conditions before submitting your inquiry.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
Akagane Inc. acquires personal information such as the name of the person making the inquiry, company name, e-mail address, etc., when an inquiry is submitted.
2. Purposes of Using Personal Information
Any personal information submitted not be used beyond the scope of the following purpose of use except with the consent of the individual:
(1) Responding to inquiries and consultation, providing more regarding Akagane Inc., or its services
(2) Customizing services and advertisements to be specifically tailored to current and potential customers
(3) Use for marketing (surveys/questionnaires, etc.), data analysis, service research and development
3. Personal Information Management and Security
Appropriate management and security measures will be implemented in a manner as to prevent any leakage of personal information.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Akagane Inc. will never entrust or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the individual.
5. Use of Google Analytics and Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics and cookies to improve the usage of our website and improve services. While using this site, information such as IP address may be automatically sent to Google. This information will only be used for purposes of analyzing site usage, reports for site administrators, and other services.
6. Deletion of Personal Information
As soon as the above objectives are achieved, any personal information collected will be surely deleted in an appropriate manner by Akagane Inc.
7. Effects Resulting from Not Providing Personal Information
Please note that we may not be able to properly respond to inquiries if some personal information (such as contact information) is not provided.
8. If you wish to be provided with more information regarding the use of your personal information, review, correct, make additions to, delete, suspend the usage of, delete your personal information, or suspend the provision of your personal information to a third party, please contact the following person.
Person responsible for handling personal information concerning inquiries:
Akagane Inc. Representative Director: Michihiro Imanishi
Address: 1-1-58 Imaike-cho Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka, Japan